Akin Atelier is seeking an experienced architect or graduate architect with a passion for private residential architecture and strong all-round design, with strong documentation and detailing abilities. Initially presenting as a 6 month parental leave contract - with a view to extend - this position would suit an individual looking to jump into a range of pre and post DA residential projects.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Highly developed 2D and 3D ArchiCAD and SketchUp ability
- Experienced in end-to-end project delivery
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - both verbal and visual
- Proven ability to work across multiple projects at a time
- Good working knowledge of local codes and standards
- A team player with a good attitude and work ethic
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide guidance to the team
- Interest in custom design and interiors
The successful candidate for this role will be able to work independently to deliver on a range of projects in the residential sector, and provide support as needed across the greater team of architects and interior designers.
Akin Atelier provides a collaborative & supportive environment where we draw on knowledge from our past & the people who come from varied professional backgrounds into the company. We find this gives the most interesting outcomes in our product. The team is young, social, and always looking for a dynamic angle to engage with. We like to socialise within the workplace, and overall Akin Atelier is a calm and progressive office to be part of.
Salary commensurate to experience.
Only applicants meeting the above criteria will be considered for this position.
To apply, please send your resume and relevant portfolio to [email protected] applications will close on the 10th February 2021.