A rare opportunity exists for an experienced and high performing Business Manager to join this cohesive team based in Surry Hills, Sydney. This role is responsible for the overall operations and business performance metrics of the Architecture and Interior Design teams in line with the strategic direction of the business.
Your core responsibilities focus on delivering operational excellence, managing stakeholder relationships to achieve business objectives, and modelling leadership behaviours that create a high performing & engaging culture.
Reporting to the Director, your duties & responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- General Financial Management
- Workflow Management
- HR Systems & Coordination
- Business Development & Objectives
- Studio Management
- Basic IT Support & System Maintenance with our third party IT consultants
- Contribute Positively to the office culture & lead by example
To be successful in this role, the following skills & attributes are essential:
- 8+ years in a similar role within a design office
- Understanding of/ and ability to implement business strategy & strategise financial goals.
- Proficient in INDD, Excel, and Xero.
- The ability to achieve consistently high-quality outcomes
- Ability to make firm & timely decisions.
- Natural leader & mentor who demonstrates commitment, passion & enthusiasm to others
- Adaptable & flexible attitude towards shifting priorities
- Proven ability to maintain effectiveness in times of pressure
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Applications close Friday 3rd September.